The Big House Information For Tournament
The Tournament Schedule is Now Posted, Please click here. Also you may download the free tourney machine app to follow your team and get up to the minute results.
How To Create A Roster In Tournament Connect
1. Click here to be taken to the site to enter your roster.
2. Click register, the entry fee has been set to zero to allow you to input your roster.
3. Login to your account or create one.
4. Add your players and coaches to your roster.
5. If you were a member last year, your account may have players from last year. Please update your roster with the new AAU memberships.
6. The Final Due Date for Rosters is Thursday, April 11, 2019
7. Check-in will be 1 hour before you play at The Big House.
8. If you cannot see your roster in Tourney Machine on Friday, you will need to arrive 2 hours before your game on Saturday to ensure your roster is in order. We will not delay the game for your roster since it is due on Thursday.
9. If you have questions while entering your roster, please click on the help button on tournament connect.
Please call us with any questions at 352-562-7878.
Register in the Proper Age/Grade
GRADE BASED COMPETITION RULES
7TH GRADE – An athlete must be in the 7th grade or below as of October 1, 2018 and can be no older than 14 on August 31, 2019.
8TH GRADE – An athlete must be in the 8th grade or below as of October 1, 2018 and can be no older than 15 on August 31, 2019.
The Big House
The Big House features:
There are a limited number of suites available for rental to relax between games. Please see the front desk to reserve.
Big House Rules: